Garage Door Installer
Date posted: 11/9/2017
Closing date: 11/20/2017
Number of positions: 1
Description / duties:
• Commitment – Show up every day ready to learn and do your very best
• People Person – Our customers are the bread and butter so you must have a customer first attitude.
• Positive Attitude – You must be a team player.
• Meticulous – It’s not just installing, but being meticulous in every job you do and having pride in
your work and pride in the company.
• Respect – For customers, co-workers, partner contractors, job sites, and the company
Physical/Work Environment Requirements & Responsibilities
• Ability to work in outside weather conditions
• Willingness to work on ladders of a variety of heights
• Physically healthy and fit as repetitive lifting, reaching, kneeling, standing etc will be required
• Work out of town frequently
• Complete paperwork in full
• Leave every jobsite clean
• Ensure all materials, parts, product are on trucks at the start of the day
• Adhere to all company policies and safety requirements
What we offer
• Full time Monday – Friday
• Competitive wages with opportunities for advancement
• Extended medical/dental coverage and insurance (after probation period)
• Company issued cell phone
• Tools required
Duffy’s Doors and More is adding to our team!
We are looking for someone who is looking for a career as a door installer and not just a job. This is a great industry that can be a great career for that right person. If you have the following then this opportunity may be for you!
• Experience is preferred but training will be provided to the right candidate
• Speak, read, and write English
• Knowledge and ability in using power and hand tools
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner
• Physically able to lift in excess of 80lbs
• Must have a valid class 5 drivers license and a clean ICBC abstract
45 7th Ave S
Legal Disclaimer: With the exception of on-campus College of the Rockies student positions, these postings come from external employers and the College is not responsible for the accuracy of postings, for employer hiring procedures, or for ANY changes (including dates) made after the initial posting.