ECE and INFANT TODDLER EDUCATORS
Date posted: 11/23/2017
Closing date: 1/2/2018
Number of positions: 5
Location: North Vancouver
Description / duties:
You will have strengths in:
- Planning and implementing activities and experiences in all areas of curriculum.
- Ensuring a healthy and safe environment for children.
- Effective, cooperative and respectful team work and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and awareness of child development.
- Appropriate and positive guidance/discipline skills.
You will have:
- Current BC ECE and/ or Infant Toddler license to practice or be enrolled in Infant Toddler classes..
- Current and valid first aid certificate.
North Shore Neighbourhood House
225 E 2nd street, North vancouver
Legal Disclaimer: With the exception of on-campus College of the Rockies student positions, these postings come from external employers and the College is not responsible for the accuracy of postings, for employer hiring procedures, or for ANY changes (including dates) made after the initial posting.