Date posted: 1/19/2018
Closing date: 6/30/2024
Number of positions: 3
Description / duties:
• In collaboration with co-workers, provide a kind, consistent, loose-parts based, play-centred environment for the children in our care, taking their interests in mind when planning activities.
• Assist children in gaining skills in self-care (dressing and mealtime)
• Aid in the positive development of children's relationships.
• Communicate with families, community members and co-workers in a positive, respectful manner
• Maintain an organized space to play in, including sanitizing toys.
• Abide by Interior Health Licensing Regulations.
• Be willing to spend time outside every day.
• Attend monthly ECE staff meetings.
• Be available for occasional evening/weekend volunteer events.
• Full ECE/ECA Certification required.
• Childcare First-Aid required.
• Completion of a Criminal Record Check
• Medical clearance to work with children
• Experience working in a child care environment required.
• Certifications in child development or special education preferred.
• Certifications or experience in visual arts/music/forest play preferred.
• Class 4 driver’s license preferred.
Kimberley Independent School
250 427 1779
Legal Disclaimer: With the exception of on-campus College of the Rockies student positions, these postings come from external employers and the College is not responsible for the accuracy of postings, for employer hiring procedures, or for ANY changes (including dates) made after the initial posting.