Date posted: 1/22/2018
Closing date: 3/31/2018
Number of positions: 6
Location: Waskesiu Lake, SK.
Description / duties:
Training Provided - Learn New Skills
- Providing marina services;
o Watercraft rentals, moorage and storage
o Issuing fishing permits
o Variety of retail sales
o Fuelling of boats
o Shuttle service from parking lots to boats.
o Facility cleaning, minor maintenance
o Assisting stranded boaters
o Aware and mindful of safety procedures
- Skills Learned:
o Boat operation skills
o Driving/backing up boats& trailers.
o Delivering tours & programs in a memorable way.
o Organize and assist with special events.
Wage - Base wage $12/hr. End of season bonus of $2.00/hr on all hours worked upon completion of work term.
We are looking for individuals who are: Enthusiastic, motivated with excellent public relations.
- Valid driver’s license
- Pleasure craft operators card
- Basic work terms start May 14 or June 25th, some positions to September 2nd
- Available 34-40 hrs per week weather dependant
- Available to work weekends and statutory holidays
- Experience with computers, point of sale systems
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service.
- Able to work in variable weather conditions, to bend, stoop, stand for extended periods of time, able to lift, push, carry 50-75 lbs.
Waskesiu Marina Adventure Centre
Box 123, Waskesiu Lake, SK, S0J 2Y0
306 763 1278
Legal Disclaimer: With the exception of on-campus College of the Rockies student positions, these postings come from external employers and the College is not responsible for the accuracy of postings, for employer hiring procedures, or for ANY changes (including dates) made after the initial posting.