Computer & Technical (IT) Support
Date posted: 2/9/2018
Closing date: 2/28/2018
Number of positions: 1
Location: Kootenay Bay BC
Description / duties:
• responding in a timely and professional manner to support the needs for computer hardware and software, email, printers, AV equipment, phone system, servers and network.
• supporting the Ashram’s IT infrastructure
• Help manage, upgrade and maintain computer hardware and software, email, printers, AV equipment, servers, phone systems, and network.
• Strong skills in trouble shooting and problem solving.
• Organization and communication skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Flexibility to work with different systems and a willingness to learn.
• Experience with OS X and iOS devices using Mac apps (eg. Calendar, Mail), as well as Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro.
• Experience upgrading computer hardware – upgrading memory, hard drive replacement, etc.
• Some experience with audio visual equipment
• Some experience working with Windows, Linux and OS X servers
• Experience using, updating and managing WordPress and WordPress MU and working with development/live websites
• Optional: Experience with other apps we use would be considered an asset – AccountEdge, ResortSuite, Google for Non-Profits (Apps)
Yasodhara Ashram Society
Box 9, Kootenay Bay BC V0B 1X0
Legal Disclaimer: With the exception of on-campus College of the Rockies student positions, these postings come from external employers and the College is not responsible for the accuracy of postings, for employer hiring procedures, or for ANY changes (including dates) made after the initial posting.