Student Services offers a wide range of services to help meet your educational, career and personal goals. Our goal is to help learners succeed.
- Peer Assisted Learning (PAL) Program
- Explore your interests and find careers that match them
- Find out what program or courses you need to reach your career goal
- Learn how to find sources of funding to help finance your education
- Identify barriers to your success and plan how to overcome them
- Learn about support services for students with disabilities, whether it's a physical, psychological, or learning challenge
- Gain new study skills
- Find student employment or get help preparing for the workforce after graduation
- Learn about Student Counselling & Wellness
- Request exam invigilation services
Our services may vary from campus to campus. Contact our advisors for more information.