Youth Train in Trades Program (formerly known as ACE-IT)
High School Students ... Get a jump on your College of the Rockies Trades training by enrolling in a Youth Train in Trades program!
Youth Train in Trades is an industry training program for high school students. Through a Youth Train in Trades program, you can take courses that will give you both high school graduation credits and a head start towards completion of an apprenticeship program.
Youth Train in Trades
- Grade 11 and 12 students wanting to enter a trade now!
- Start Technical Training for an Apprenticeship during grades 11 and 12.
- High school graduation credits
- Post-secondary technical training credits
- Automotive Service Technician
- Cook Training
- Heavy Mechanical
- Industrial Mechanic (Millwright)
- Get a head start in trades training
- Save money
- Earn credits for grade 12 graduation and apprenticeship at the same time
- Learn a trade that is in demand and offers great working conditions and pay
For more information, or to enroll in the program, please contact the Youth Train in Trades coordinator at the College of the Rockies or at your local school district:
Phone: 250-489-2751 x3380
Youth Train in Trades Coordinator
School District #5 Cranbrook, BC
Continuing Ed Centre
School District #6
570 Mark Street, Kimberley, BC V1A 2B8
Vice Principal LV Rogers Secondary
School District #8
1004 Cottonwood St, Nelson, BC V1L 3W2
A partnership between School Districts, the College of the Rockies, and the Industry Training Authority.