Transfer Credit Information

Have you completed one or more post-secondary courses? College of the Rockies offers excellent credit transfer opportunities that can help you earn transfer credits toward your current program. These credits can then be used toward fulfilling the requirements of your credential.

Transferring from a College of the Rockies program

We offer a variety of transfer opportunities for current students. You can take advantage of our many block transfer agreements with colleges and universities across Canada or transfer from one College of the Rockies program to another.

Explore Program Transfer Options:

Transferring to a College of the Rockies program

If you are considering transferring to College of the Rockies from another college or university you could earn credits from some of the courses you have completed. 

Find out how you can transfer your courses to College of the Rockies.

International Transfer Opportunities

If you are a current College of the Rockies student there are several options to study abroad. You can study abroad in Australia at Griffith University or visit our website for International Opportunities for Students for additional options.

Visiting Students

Are you considering taking a course at another institution? Whether you are a College of the Rockies student or from another post-secondary school you can apply as a visiting student to transfer that course back to your home institution.

Learn more about becoming a Visiting Student

Flexible Assessment

If you have acquired college-level learning through life experience you could be eligible for College of the Rockies credit. You can find out more by visiting the Flexible Assessment website.

Dual Admission

If you are considering attending University of Victoria or University of Lethbridge we offer dual admission opportunities. Find our more by visiting:

Note: While the College makes every effort to ensure that information regarding transfer credit is accurate and up to date, this information is subject to change. Therefore, it is the student's responsibility to verify the current status of course or program transferability with receiving institutions.