Transfer Credit Information
More Information

BC Transfer Guide

You can use the BC Transfer Guide website to see which BC University or College your courses transfer to. This website is updated on a regular basis and provides BC specific transfer information.

Educational Advisors

If you require academic or vocational transfer advice please contact one of our Educational Advisors. They can be reached by phone, in person at the college's Student Services office, or by email

Articulation Officer

Our articulation officer at College of the Rockies will assess prior courses that you have completed and help determine if your will receive transfer credit. In order for our articulation officer to provide you with transfer credit you must submit your official transcript and detailed course outlines from the year you completed the course.

Articulation Officer
Karen Langan

PO Box 8500
Cranbrook, BC, Canada  V1C 5L7
Fax: 250-489-8206