Tuition & Fees
Payments & Deferrals
Tuition fee deadlines for all programs with semestered courses:
- Fall 2019 semester deadline: August 2, 2019
- Winter 2020 semester deadline: November 15, 2019
- Spring 2019 and 2020 semester deadlines: start of class
Tuition fee dues dates for Child, Youth and Family Studies, Fire Services, Health, Office Administration, and Trades/Apprenticeship students are indicated on admission letters.
ATBO program payment date:
- ATBO tuition fees for all semesters are due in full prior to course commencement date.
Fees may be paid by one of the following methods:
- Online using AccessCOTR. Login to your student account and select the Student menu. Select View Account and Make Payments under Financial Information.
- Internet or telephone banking at most financial institutions.
- In-person at any campus
- By credit card - Phone: 250-489-8237 or Toll Free: 1-877-489-2687 x3237
Methods of payment include:
- Cheque payable to College of the Rockies
- Money order payable to the College of the Rockies
For some vocational & trades programs a $200.00 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required. The deposit will be applied to your tuition fees. The date of the balance owing varies as outlined in your admission letter.
All assessed fees (tuition, emergency loans, overdue library book fines, etc) must be paid in full before a student is allowed to register/reregister for a program/course, attend classes, or receive a statement of grades, official transcript, or credential.
Student loan deferral information:
If you have applied for a Student Loan and would like your fees deferred you must provide proof of Student Financial Assistance application and/or Notification of Assessment.
All tuition and outstanding fees owing on your student account will be deducted from your first Student Financial Assistance disbursement. Any additional fees will be deducted from your second Student Financial Assistance disbursement. If your loan or award does not cover all outstanding fees, you are required to submit payment on or before the established payment due dates. These dues dates are published and posted in all student services areas in the College.