Program Calendar (2019/20)
ECON-101 - Microeconomics
|ECON-101||Microeconomics||3 - credits||$330.90|
This course deals with the economic principles that govern the individual segments of the economy. Topics include supply and demand, price elasticity, utility, cost of production, perfect and imperfect market structures, theory of production, the demand for factors, and the pricing of factors. Some current business situations are discussed.
Prerequisites: Minimum grade of 65% in the following Math courses: MATH 080 or MATH 082, Foundations 11, Pre-Calculus 11, Essentials 11, Applications 11, Principles 11, or equivalent or by permission of the instructor.
Delivery Method: On-Campus Online
Credits: 3 | Length: 45 hours | Course Outline for ECON-101
ECON-101 Microeconomics can be found in the following programs:
- Aboriginal Financial Management - Diploma
- Accounting - Diploma
- Business Management - Certificate
- Economics and Commerce Pre-Major - Associate Degree
- Environmental Studies - Certificate
- General Management - Diploma
- Marketing - Diploma
- Sustainable Business Practices - Post-Degree Diploma