Program Calendar (2019/20)
HSWR-106 - Families
|HSWR-106||Families||3 - credits||$194.97|
This course provides early childhood educators and human service workers with an in-depth understanding of the diverse nature of families, the issues and challenges that can be barriers to family health, and how to assist in building skills to work collaboratively to support families.
Prerequisites: Minimum 65% in English 12 or equivalent (refer to Course Equivalency information on the College website).
Delivery Method: On-Campus Online
Credits: 3 | Length: 45 hours | Course Outline for HSWR-106
HSWR-106 Families can be found in the following programs:
- Early Childhood Education - Certificate
- Early Childhood Education Infant/Toddler - Diploma
- Early Childhood Education Special Needs Educator - Diploma
- Human Service Worker - Certificate
- Human Service Worker - Diploma