Program Calendar (2019/20)
COMP-153 - Introduction To Data Processing
|COMP-153||Introduction To Data Processing||3 - credits||$330.90|
This course allows students to develop skills in the operation and applications of professional productivity software for the PC. Students use four applications of the Microsoft Office 2016 suite: Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. The theory component develops a broad and general understanding of current computer technology.
Delivery Method: On-Campus Online
Lab Required: Yes - please note courses with labs are charged an additional fee of $25.31 per course credit.
Credits: 3 | Length: 60 hours | Course Outline for COMP-153
COMP-153 Introduction To Data Processing can be found in the following programs:
- Adventure Tourism Business Operations - Certificate
- Adventure Tourism Business Operations - Diploma
- Arts and Sciences - Certificate
- Recreation Management - Certificate
- Recreation Management - Diploma
- Tourism Management - Certificate
- Tourism Management - Diploma