Registration and Student Records
Records & Transcripts

Students must make themselves aware of the policies and procedures for Course Changes & Withdrawals, Credentials, Evaluation & Grading, Transcripts and Transfer Credit.

Course Changes / Withdrawals

Academic/Technical & ABE students taking their classes by semester must fill out the Change/Withdrawal Form to withdraw or change sections. See Program Guide for deadline dates. Vocational and Trades students must talk to their instructor if wanting to withdraw from their program. The instructor will inform the Registrar's office.

pointer right More info about course changes/withdrawals


Students can submit the Application for Graduation form to request a credential upon completion of the program requirements.

pointer right More info about credentials

Evaluation and Grading

You can view official course outlines to see how grades will be assigned to each program area or course.

pointer right More info about evaluation and grading

Request an Official Transcript

An official transcript lists the courses, grades, and credentials that you have earned at College of the Rockies. Official transcripts bear the Registrar's signature and seal and are issued, for a fee, only upon the written request of students.

pointer right More info about official transcripts
pointer right Request a transcript form

Transfer Credit

If you have taken courses at another post-secondary institution, you can apply to have credit for that course granted -- or transferred -- towards your work at College of the Rockies.

pointer right More info about Transfer Credit
pointer right Application form for Transfer Credit

Additional Form