Student Employment Services
2018 Career and Job Fair
Discover your opportunities at the largest Career & Job Fair in the East Kootenays!
Wednesday, March 7 - 11:30am - 3:00pm
- Research the companies you want to connect with; visit their websites and the College job board for postings ahead of time.
- This event is free for community members, College of the Rockies students, and high school students to attend.
- There will be great door prizes including $300.00 in College of the Rockies tuition!
Summer Job Alley:
- This is your opportunity to meet with local businesses actively looking to find staff for summer employment - bring your resume!
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2017 Career & Job Fair. It was the most successful yet, with more than 40 exhibitors and over 900 people attending!
2018 Confirmed Exhibitors: (AR = Accepting Resumes)
- Kootenay Rockies Tourism
- Vivint Canada Inc. - AR
- EK Parks
- Industry Training Authority (ITA BC)
- BC Emergency Health Services (BC Ambulance) - AR
- Royal Bank - AR
- Columbia Basin Alliance for Literacy - AR
- Strategic Fire Control - AR
- Cranbrook History Centre - AR
- Canadian Border Security Agency
- Interior Health Authority - AR
- Joseph Creek Village (Cranbrook) - AR
- Construction Maintenance and Allied Workers (CMAW) Local 2300 - AR
- True Key Hotels & Resorts - AR
- East Kootenay Invasive Species Council (EKISC) - AR
- Best Western Cranbrook Hotel - AR
- Kanata Invermere - AR
- BC Construction Association/Skilled Trades Employment Program (STEP) - AR
- East Kootenay Community Credit Union - AR
- Work BC
- EK Employment
- CIBC - AR
- Get Youth Working (Bowman Employment Services Inc.)
- Bearspaw Contracting - AR
- Axis Family Resources - AR
If you have any questions, please contact:
Phone: 250-489-2751 x3441 | Toll Free: 1-877-489-2687 x3441